Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas Tricia! Our family will be celebrating Christmas this Friday. It will be the first time we are all together in over 2 years. My oldest son will be coming home on Thursday from a 2 year mission for our church. It will be great to have our entire family together again. Below is one of the Christmas presents I finished today to give this week. The nice thing about a delayed Christmas is having extra time to finish the gifts. This is my first UFO for 2009. I hope to have 3 more before the week is out! The pattern is a Lazy Girl design, City Bag. http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/products/item/City_Bag/232/c50 Totally made from my stash, including buttons although I did need to purchase batting and a zipper. I have another one I am hoping to finish on Monday. This one is for my daughter Tricia, who will need a brief case this year as she graduates from BYU this next semester and will be teaching for Teach for America! A program providing teaches for under serviced areas. She will be working on her masters in education while she works for them. Hopefully the bag will help her off to a good start!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: