Friday, April 03, 2009






These are some of the patterns that I am currently selling via Quilters Flea Market a yahoo group. This has been a wonderful place for me to reduce my stash as well as purchase things that I am looking for. Although since Dave has been laid off since November 2008 I haven't been purchasing anything and have been using the proceeds from selling off my stash to pay my car payment. I sold 2 of my wonderful Ikea cabinets which I used to house my stash this weekend so I need to sell more things. Hopefully these will sell quickly as my next car payment is due. How grateful I am to other crafters who have been so kind as to purchase these things from my stash. Craigs list has also been a big help in selling off items. Don't we live in an amazing age??!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: