Monday, June 30, 2008

.
These are pictures of butterfly blocks that I made for a lotto exchange on the group lovetitchen4charity, a yahoo group. I donated 30 blocks to the group to make up into quilts for Quilts of Kids. Normally you make 3 blocks and one goes in a drawing for some lucky quilter to win the rest are made up for charity. But since I already have more than enough quilts in progress thanks to 20 years of teaching I opted out of the drawing but am looking forward to seeing the finished quilts. The pattern came from Quilters Cache a member of group simplified it for the group.
http://www.quilterscache.com/E/EasyPiecedButterflyBlock.html
I love associating with quilters and seeing all the good that they do each day to brighten the world of those that they come into contact with. It brings a smile in an otherwise hectic life.

1 comment:

MJSaylor said...

Thanks